Thread: Business Opportunity

Junior Tycoon

Thumbs up Business Opportunity

Dear Sir/Madam,

First and foremost, I would like to introduce myself. My good name is Rukkmangathan Suppiah and you may call me in short "Ruku". I leave in Malaysia and in the state of Penang which is a modernised Island. I am aggresively involved in a Scared & lifestyle business which is a Global business opportunity and in many many countries such as Malaysia, India, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia, UK, Canada, US and etc. If anyone interested in knowing more, please free to drop me an email and I will surely respond to you request.

Best regards.
    Rukkmangathan Suppiah
    Penang, Malaysia.

Hi Ruku

I can't see 1000's of Member flocking to such a vague offer.

However, I have placed it in the right area of Aussie Tycoon.
    I am an Admin at Aussie Tycoon, Australia's No 1. forum for Australian entrepreneurs and small business. I love that so many Australian entrepreneurs call Aussie Tycoon their home. See you online Tycoons!

Amanda xxx

I am also doing my property business in some of these countries which you mention and there are much growth for property business in such countries. Thanks a lot for advice I will inform you in my next business deal in these counties.

Member Tycoon

Lets wait for the open description of Mr Ruku

How global and can be accessed his business is ?

I was from Asia and would aware if your business ever exist .

Anyway, most unspecific vague offer smell like Network marketing lets see how open mr Ruku

Quote Originally Posted by Ruku View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

First and foremost, I would like to introduce myself. My good name is Rukkmangathan Suppiah and you may call me in short "Ruku". I leave in Malaysia and in the state of Penang which is a modernised Island. I am aggresively involved in a Scared & lifestyle business which is a Global business opportunity and in many many countries such as Malaysia, India, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia, UK, Canada, US and etc. If anyone interested in knowing more, please free to drop me an email and I will surely respond to you request.

Best regards.
    Rukkmangathan Suppiah
    Penang, Malaysia.

Member Tycoon

Cool Welcome RUku

Lets wait for the open description of Mr Ruku

How global and can be accessed his business is ?

I was from Asia and would aware if your business ever exist .

Anyway, most unspecific vague offer smell like Network marketing lets see how open mr Ruku

Quote Originally Posted by Ruku View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Best regards.
    Rukkmangathan Suppiah
    Penang, Malaysia.

Tycoon Moderator OnefortheMoney's Avatar

Australian Business?

No you ain't!

Just another pond-feeding backlinker more like.

Close the door on the way out.

Member Tycoon

I don't know much about the fact that whether the above mentioned business exist or not, but I agree with the fact that the countries which have been mentioned here are truly the best areas for investment in business most specifically in the countries like China, UK, Malaysia, Australia and Singapore. A person would really gain profit if he invests in these areas, as this has been proved earlier also that these countries have a lot of scope in business sectors.

Junior Tycoon

Im confused

I think we all are, mate. About time the moderators installed a translation tool on this forum to make sense of some of the stuff that gets posted around here.

Welcome to the forum Ruku! Wow, you've been all around the world. I suppose enjoying your business and traveling at the same time is helping you gain knowledge through different people you meet.
    "No matter how much pressure you feel at work, if you could find ways to relax for at least five minutes every hour, you'd be more productive."
    Shop and Relax with these affordable massage chairs in Australia and the finest wine fridge products online.